TM Square – I Dey Marry (Prod. By Kukbeatz)

tmsquare 
TM Square hails from Imo-State Born and brought Up in Lagos State Nigeria from the same Biological parent have being into into Music industry Since 2004 Professionally and have done so many works and featured.
TM Square churns out a new single titled “I Dey Marry”. The Song is produced by Kukbeatz.
- See more at: http://www.naijaloaded.com.ng/2015/09/22/music-tm-square-i-dey-marry-prod-by-kukbeatz/#sthash.bFEkB3Ks.dpuf
 TM Square hails from Imo-State Born and brought Up in Lagos State Nigeria from the same Biological parent have being into into Music industry Since 2004 Professionally and have done so many works and featured.
TM Square churns out a new single titled “I Dey Marry”. The Song is produced by Kukbeatz.

http://download1653.mediafire.com/za7a06vgv1og/jv30c9w1ujmcxl8/TM+Square+-+I+Dey+Marry.mp3

Share on Google Plus

About Adebayo360

Hello World! My name is Toheeb Yekini (Adebayo 360)
A 16years old Nigerian Computer Engineer, Graphics Designer, Blogger, ... Inspired to make things better. #LuksUp2God #Godpikin.
Follow Me ON
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment